You may send us images for printing via email, at this address. Please specify quantity of prints, size of prints, and Matte or Glossy finish for paper.
Another convenient way to send us large files, or multiple pictures is to FTP them to our server. File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is the simplest way to exchange files between computers on the internet. Follow these instructions if you'd like to send us images for processing.
1. You will need to set up an FTP account with your username and password. To set up an account you will first need to email us a username and password that you would like to use to access the FTP server. Please email your request to email@example.com. Please include your name, address, phone number & email address with your request.
2. We will establish your account and send you an email notification when it is ready to use. This is generally done within 24 hours.
3. Once you are registered, go to ftp://secamera.com and login using your new username and password. Something to keep in mind is that not all browsers will work. You need to make sure that you're using a browser that has FTP capabilities installed and enabled. FireFTP is a free, secure, cross-platform FTP client for Mozilla Firefox which provides easy and intuitive access to FTP servers. Another alternative is to use an FTP specific program like FTP Explorer, Transmit (for Mac Users), or Smart FTP. You can search the web for other freeware FTP applications.
4. If you are having problems with Internet Explorer or Firefox, you may need to enable your browser for FTP use. In Internet Explorer, go to TOOLS, then INTERNET OPTIONS then click on the ADVANCED tab. Scroll down and find the box under Browser: "Enable folder view for FTP sites" and make sure this box is checked. Once this box is checked APPLY the change before exiting. Refresh the address and logon window should pop right up and can create folders. In Firefox, go to TOOLS, then FireFTP. Click on PREFERENCES, then the INTERFACE tab. Make sure that you check the box that says "Configure FTP links in Firefox to automatically use FireFTP."
5. Once you have your FTP program or browser installed, you can then create folders for your images. It is a good idea to create folders with names such as “one 4x6 glossy each”, or “2 5x7s matte.” You can then drag and drop or copy and paste your files into your folders. Please keep picture sizes and quantities in separate folders.
6. After you have uploaded your files, send us an email with instructions on what to do with your images. We need to know a couple of things. Tell us what size the photos should be, if you would like glossy or matte paper, and if you would like borders or borderless prints. Email these instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 919.933.7757.
If you'd like to learn more about FTP, try ftp planet or web developers notes for more information.
Logo Design by Todd Gaul